Salary: £33,466 - £36,064 (Grade 6) per annum plus a range of benefits, including a contributory pension scheme.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working within Victory’s IT team your focus will be to responsively, and proactively, help support, maintain and develop Victory’s IT infrastructure.
Motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility and a real desire to deliver a great service to our (150+) users are key requirements, as is the ability to work under pressure. You will be based primarily at our main site in North Walsham but occasionally at other locations and so you will need your own transport.
You will have demonstrable and significant experience of the administration, support and maintenance of a Windows Server/Citrix/VMware environment, with specific training and/or accreditation in the following areas:
- Relevant Microsoft MCSE qualifications in Microsoft server/networking technology.
- Installing, configuring and administering common IP LAN and WAN networking technologies.
- Supporting and administering a Citrix environment.
- Supporting and administering a VMware virtual server environment.
- Supporting and administering a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation level and experienced in ITIL process or equivalent.
- GCSEs in Maths and English
In return we offer an excellent working environment and a great opportunity to further develop your skills and experience, while helping support and evolve a very current and sophisticated multi-system/application IT infrastructure.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact: Ruben.email@example.com
Please note the closing date is Tuesday 15th August 2017, 5pm.
Full-Time, 37 hours per week
Salary - £3.50 per hour plus a range of benefits, including contributory pension scheme.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant, the post holder will receive on the job training from team members and gain valuable experience in all functional areas of the business. Additionally, the post holder will study towards the Association of Accounting Technicians’ professional qualification.
If you are interested in applying please go to:
https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/Search/Jobs.aspx?id=72976&id2=1 for more information.