Responsible pet ownership can bring lots of benefits. However, keeping pets can sometimes have an impact on your property, and your neighbours. All Victory tenants must get written consent from us before keeping a pet, to help avoid these situations.

You will need to complete our pet ownership form to ask permission. You can either download the form and post it to us, or complete it online below. By law, we will not withhold permission for you to keep a guide dog or assistance dog.

More information can be found in our 'Animals in Your Home' Leaflet. This also includes guidance on what we usually grant or refuse permission for.

Animals in Your Home Information Leaflet.pdf 170KB

Animals in Your Home Permission Form.pdf 71KB


Pet Permission Request

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

I confirm that I have read and fully understood the 'Pets in Your Home' booklet and I understand my responsibilities as detailed in my tenancy agreement. I understand that I am fully responsible for the care, welfare and behaviour of my pets and I will ensure that they do not cause any nuisance or distress to any of my neighbours or others. I understand that Victory has the right to withdraw permission to keep a pet at any time, and that irresponsible pet owners will not be allowed to keep any pets in a Victory property and will be reported to the RSPCA. By clicking 'Submit Request', you agree to the above.