Victory’s Residents’ Assembly is an open forum for tenants, shared owners and leaseholders. The Assembly is chaired by a member of the Residents’ Panel.
It is a key way for residents to:
- Give their views
- Put forward ideas for improvements
- Raise concerns
- Receive information about services, policies and activities
- The themes and agendas for each Residents’ Assembly meeting will vary to reflect different interests
- The location and timings may vary to encourage different groups of people to attend
- Residents can come to as many or as few meetings as they want
- Victory wants to be accountable to residents – residents attending the Residents’ Assembly will be able to ask questions directly to staff and RP members and hold them to account.
- Victory wants to ensure that the organisation remains focussed on the needs of existing and future residents when developing strategies, policies or new services. Staff will use the Residents’ Assembly as a key forum for consultation.
- Victory wants to keep residents up to date on a range of issues – staff will use the Residents’ Assembly to pass on information.
Residents’ Assemblies are advertised in the Victory News. Look out for future events!