Our Tenancy Support Team are responsible for supporting our residents. They can help you to access services and benefits you may be unaware of or have difficulty accessing.

Our services

Find out more about what we do

Housing Benefit

To apply for Housing Benefit you need to complete an application form which can be obtained by contacting the Benefits Department at your Local Authority or downloading it from their website. Contact details for our local authorities are provided below.

North Norfolk

Telephone: 01263 516349
Email: benefits@north-norfolk.gov.uk
Website: Click here


Telephone: 01603 430602 or 430603
Email: benefits@broadland.gov.uk
Website: Click here

Kings Lynn and West Norfolk

Telephone: 01553 616200
Email: revenues@west-norfolk.gov.uk
Website: Click here

Great Yarmouth

Telephone: 01493 856100
Email: enquiries@great-yarmouth.gov.uk
Website: Click here


Telephone: 01362 656870

Website: Click here

South Norfolk

Telephone: 0808 178 7143
Email: benefitsmaibox@s-norfolk.gov.uk
Website: Click here


Telephone: 0344 980 3333
Email: benefits@norwich.gov.uk
Website: Click here

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice, and by influencing policy makers. General advice can be found at www.adviceguide.org.uk or you can arrange an appointment to see a local adviser by contacting the advice line on 03444 111 444.

National Debtline

National Debtline operate a free telephone advice line on 0808 808 4000, and provide a range of self-help information available on their website.

Step Change Debt Charity

A national debt help charity that provides free debt advice, debt counselling and a range of debt solutions including free debt management. Try their Debt Remedy service for FREE and confidential, online debt advice available 24 hours a day. A helpline is also available on 0800 138 1111 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

Rent arrears

Take action to deal with rent arrears. You could be evicted if you don't.

Contact your landlord if you're having problems paying your rent.

Don't ignore letters or phone calls from your landlord or agent. Your landlord may be willing to keep you as a tenant if the payment problems can be sorted out.

Click here for some excellent advice from Shelter.


Are you paying too much for your utility bills? When was the last time you switched supplier?

There are two helpful websites that can help you look at the cheapest deals available and it’s completely free.



Credit Unions

Eastern Savings and Loans Credit Union promotes access to savings accounts, basic banking facilities and affordable credit.

If you live or work, volunteer or study in Suffolk, Norfolk or Cambridgeshire you can become member.

Eastern Savings and Loans is a community based financial co-operative that offers:

  • A safe place to save
  • Loans at affordable rates of interest
  • Pay-as-you-go Visa Debit card
  • Christmas Savings Club
  • Child Benefit Savings and Loan Plan
  • Accounts for Clubs and Societies
  • Junior Accounts

For more information, please contact Eastern Savings and Loans directly on 01473 690690, email office@iscu.org.uk or visit their website at www.eslcu.co.uk

Additional Support Needs

Help us to help you

We want to update our records to improve the services we provide to our residents, especially if they have additional support needs.

Small changes can make a big difference. For example, if you have poor mobility and need more time to answer the door, we can make sure our staff and trusted contractors know to allow extra time after knocking.

If you need help completing this form, or would prefer to give this information over the phone, contact our Customer Services Team on 0330 123 1860. We are also asking for details of an alternative contact we can use in an emergency.

Person 1
Person 2
Person 3
Person 4
Person 5